Who want to sit through and read a bunch of boring words? Definitely not me! So,Here is a quick and short summary of who I am and a little more about me.Hello everyone!
I’m Neela Willow. Based on my last name you may be able to know that I love the Willow tree. This is correct but my favorite tree is the Sugar Maple Tree because I’m very sugary and sweet 😉 *flips hair*.OK,I’m going to stop now.
- The first thing you should know about me is that I really love to dance! It’s what helps me maintain my stress and I enjoy getting up. I’m a lazy person but, when it comes to dancing, I’M IN!
- In Sanskrit, Neela means blue and my favorite color is blue. I know right, it’s great. I really like blue because it keeps me calm. I’m a crazy person and blue really helps me calm down from my crazy self. I’m just kidding, I just love that color, that’s all 🙂
- As I said before, I’m lazy but, I love sports. I like to get up (when I feel like it, not always) and do something active. I play Tennis and my parents do as well. *flips hair* We all go out together and play Tennis as a family. You’ve got to admit, this is pretty fun! Like me 😉 *flips hair*
- My parents are like a lot of others, they are loving and all*flips hair* but one phrase they say lot is “PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN” and when I do put it down, I love to color in my vintage coloring book.
- Along with being a Dancer, Tennis Player, Artist and a lazy person, I love music. Whenever I feel sad, I put on sad music and vice versa. Sometimes I feel like a song really connects to who I am and I won’t stop playing that song. MOM: “You’ve played that song so many times” ME: “Are ya sure about dah” *flips hair*
- Lastly, I love my family and friends. I don’t really need to explain why because I’m pretty sure many of you agree with me 😉 *flips hair*
- Oh! One last thing, if you haven’t noticed yet, I flip my hair a lot and way too much *flips hair*
- OOPS! 🙂