Have you ever had that one good friend? I hope so! (I will also be your true friend by the way-if you want me to ) A true friend doesn’t have to be your bestie, BFF or BFFL (I remember when I was in 3rd grade I used to use those terms a lot- I don’t know why-don’t judge) *flips hair*
So, back on topic… I was going to talk about this quote. It states that true friends aren’t about being inseparable. Now, don’t get confused! *flips hair* (i’m always confused if you don’t know by the way so, I don’t blame you) They are intending to tell you that being a true friend isn’t about being physically inseparable.
Many times, you may not be able to say with your friend forever, you may have to go a different route because of having to move away, move schools, move or change jobs and maybe even other personal causes. *tear*
The second portion of this quote says that even when you are physically separate, nothing changes. It means that distance shouldn’t matter, you should talk and be friends at any cost. No matter your physical distance, your metal distance should stay the same, this is true friendship.
Ok, I can’t make this post so boring, I need to help you sweet people! I will explain to you, what makes a good quote step by step and each and everything you need to know. *flips hair* (cause I’m smart fam! Just Kidding 😂)
HOW TO MAKE A GOOD QUOTE:
(in five steps) *flips hair*
1.Pick a topic that you like (friendship, relationship, love, life etc.) When you do this, try to be as precise as possible. For example, you can either choose (in the relationship category) how to have a good relationship or what to do in a relationship. The topic should be personally appealing. *flips hair* (I know what you are thinking, why did I flip my hair, the answer is: I don’t know). If you have personal experience with that topic, it’s even better! Just make sure you are connected to that topic, have a lot of information about it and have at least a little bit of experience with it.
2. Figure out what you are intending to say. What message are you trying to portray to your audience and what ages will your audience be? Will they be kids, teens or adults. This will help you figure out the types of words you want to use (you don’t want to use big words with small children) and you also what to know if the quote will be appropriate for that age group. You wouldn’t want to be talking about love with 5 year olds! 😂
3. Articulate the message. Use words that really stand out. For this step, you may want to use a Thesaurus. Instead of saying nice you can say incredible or wonderful. Use similes and metaphors to make it easier and fun to read! (like my blog! I’m just kidding😂) *flips hair* Don’t go too over the top though (just like I go too over the top with flipping my hair) *flips hair* The phrase should be short and meaningful. Many people (including the lazy me) don’t want to go through and read a long message. Bottom line, it should be short, simple, self-explanatory and easy to paint an image of.
4. Make it personal for all. From the first step, you know that you should personally connect to it. But, you should keep in mind that the quote should be appealing to not only you but, your audience as well because that who you are making the quote for! They should be able to relate in some way.
- Please share your quotes that you make! I would love to reads through and reply to them! I cant wait ti see you peoples creations! If you want to share a quote that already exists but you really like it… share it with me! I would love to read your favorite quotes and reply to them as well!!!
- I don’t know where to start! You guys have been so kind and you even gave me the support I needed! I feel like this is a dream but it isn’t. You guys are truly the best and even if I don’t know you guys, you are supporting me which is more than I can ask for. I never knew I would be so loved and I will be blogging and making sure my content is what you all want! Thank you so much for all the support! I feel so loved and I had a very warm and happy welcome from you guys. TOODLES!